Two main enhancment has be done to blogtal.com. The first one is to enhance the site’s performance and the second one is the site’s add-on feature – RSS feed.
1. Added cache for frequently access data (eg pings)
– Data are load from cache instead of database.
– Only firrst n rows of data from database are cached.
– Not all data are loaded during runtime. Only indexes with specific range are loaded (e.g. page 2 will have indexes from 50-99).
– Cache will be refreshed every 1 minute with the condition when there is at least 1 new ping in database.
2. Site Feed
– Lastest 20 pings will be loaded.
– Data are loaded from cache.