Just back from The Big Bad Book Sale at Amcorp Mall. A lot of people in the sale hall. There is no shopping cart, so some of book addicts take empty boxes and carry around while they shop for their favorite books.
Had been there for about 2 hours, I also bought myself some books, 3 technical books and 3 business related and self motivate books:
- Essential Mathematics for Games and Interactive Applications, Second Edition: A Programmer’s Guide (RM15)
- 3D Game Engine Architecture: Engineering Real-Time Applications with Wild Magic (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Interactive 3D Technology) (RM20)
- Engineering a Compiler (RM20)
- Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist (RM10)
- The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth (RM10)
- The Rules of Entrepreneurship (The Rules of . . . series) (RM10)
Thinking to go there once more at earlier time the next two days to get more business related or self motivated books.
Did you buy any book there?
Other than the book sale, there are some booths at the ground floor selling iPhone for only RM499. According to the saleswoman, the iPhone is real and imported from Singapore. By looking at the quality of the screen and resolution and the speed of menu navigation, I don’t think it is the real one.